Super Shield Diamond Perforated Samples 4 mil Radiant Barrier
- Meets new ASTM E84 and E2599 fire code
- Clean, Lightweight, Easy To Install
- Saves Energy and Money
- For Residential Retrofit
For residential retrofit, particularly in the attic laying over existing insulation or stapling to rafters, and some OEM applications.
- This product blocks 97% of the radiant heat transfer through NASA reflective technology
- This product is available in 500sqft and 1000sqft. rolls or custom lengths.
- Only available in perforated 4' widths.
- This Product is 4 Mil thick designed for installs where little to no foot traffic exists.
- Super Shield Diamond brand radiant barrier is a two-sided reflective aluminized polyester film with reinforced scrim inside, designed to reflect radiant heat no matter what the season. Choose Super Shield Radiant Barrier to retrofit an existing structure. It can be stapled to the underside of the roof rafters in an attic (photos 1 & 2), or laid directly over mass insulation (photos 3 & 4) for a noticeable increase in energy savings and increased comfort level.